Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Your Affected Rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data with us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have signed a contract with us.
- If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the regulator responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this privacy statement. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not take place. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent,
- processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or blocking of the data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked and deleted in accordance with the legal regulations.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to properly deliver content from web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensure a hassle-free connection to the site,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the purposes mentioned above for collecting data. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically gives us certain data, such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies can not be used to start programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation and enable the correct display of our web pages.
In no case will the data collected by us be disclosed to third parties or without your consent.